Doubt batteries

For xiaomi BM20 and Nokia BP-5L batteries and at my home temperature 33-35C what is the best storage voltages and how often should I recharge them before dropping to a voltage that damages the batteries?

Hello,

We do not carry either of these batteries. Usually when you purchase a battery like this , you can request the SDS or even a data sheet to find out what the recommended storage is. Due to the fact we do not have these in our system and I was unable to locate the information online, you would have to request that with the place you purchase these from. They should be able to provide this information. We just do not distribute for either Manufacturer to request the information.

i not found this informations

The closest option we have to the BP-5L per specifications would be MIKROE-4473. This is not a cross but for the sake of this conversation, the manufacturer has a couple of mentions of storage in their datasheet.

• It should be noted that the cell would be at an over-discharged state by its self-discharge characteristics in case the cell is not used for long time. In order to prevent over-discharging, the cell shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7V and 3.9V.

• The cell shall be storied within -5℃~ 45℃ range environmental condition.

• If the cell has to be stored for a long time (Over 3 months), the environmental condition should be:
    Temperature: 23±5℃
    Humidity: 65±20%RH

• The voltage for a long time storage shall be 3.7V~3.9V range

For more specifics, I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer of your battery directly.
-Robert

i store 3.75v - 3.8v