Electronic component

Hi I have a component on board and need to be replaced, it marked “wxo 405” on it. It looks like a triac.
What component it may be, please guide me. Thanks

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please forgive, Triacs come in a lot of shapes and sizes. It may help to identify if you provided a picture.