Extending zig-zag cable assembly?


I am trying to find a cable like the one shown. I find this kind of cable in headphones specifically, where the bends can straighten out when the length of the headphone is adjusted.

It zig-zags along a plane (as opposed to spiraling).

In the assembly, there are 12 wires passing through the jacket.

Could you help me find this part, or at least the name of it?

Thank you!


That looks like a Wiggle Wire branded item. We did not have this wire to offer from what I can find.

Thank you

Ryan Urness

Hi Ryan!

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, my google-fu isn’t what it used to be, but Wiggle Wire seems to be a brand for greenhouse support structures.

Could you suggest an alternative type of cable for this application?

Thank you!