Foil Circuit LED/resistor connector replacement

I’m looking for a connector replacement for an old VW foil circuit.
A suggestion for a crimp and pad solder or other option would be helpful so I can determine which is best.
1st connector hold LED bulbs, needs to be a similar shape as the shaft inserts into plastic housing. The second holds standard resistors to the foil. I suppose I could just solder down the resistor, but still would like some options.

TIA!

Hi, Welcome to Techforum. I am sorry, we would not have a connector that would be the same shape and fit into that spot on your board. Can you post a photo of the led that is used here? We can get a better understanding of what you are needing. Glenda

I don’t need the exact crimp connector to attach to the flex board.
I can solder it down or other option.
What is sticking up in the picture inserts individually to a plastic housing.
So it needs to be the same if not similar shape to hold the LED bulb leads.

The plan is to re-create the flex board with modern technology, I did something similar with a different design (see picture).

However this version didn’t have LEDs, so there was no female connector sticking up.
In the version I’m creating now, it has the female connectors sticking up for the LED bulbs within the trace. But I can solder it down to a pad instead of crimp.

What is sticking up in the picture inserts individually to a plastic housing.
So it needs to be the same if not similar shape to hold the LED bulb leads.

Do you have part numbers of the led you are needing to hold? or photos and sizes?

Thanks for helping.
Here are additional pictures of the LED and the housing front and back that it sits in.
The plastic housing connects to the flex circuit with the female single connector sticking into the housing.
The LEDs are inserted from the top of the housing and connect via the single female connector.
The issue is less about the LED, but more so to have a single pin female connector that I can use when I rebuild the flex circuit.

It looks like they have been modified from a crimp socket. I can send you a link sockets we carry, but we do not have any that would have a solder tab like that. :Connectors, Interconnects | Rectangular Connectors - Contacts | DigiKey

I noticed this one, do you have any that would be an individual instead of multiple?
Maybe a little shorter?
https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/würth-elektronik/66100113722/10239709

Or can you think of another way to connect to the flex circuit if the LED had longer leads? a terminal connection or something on the rear side of the flex.

I am sorry, I would not know of another way to connect them to that type of flex circuit. The link I provided you above would the the contact sockets that we carry. You would need to look it over to see which might work for you.

Hi Glenda,
I somehow missed your reply and have been working with others to identify something similar.
And the one you found, looks to be the right one!
Is it possible to have a sample of a few sent so I can confirm fitment?
Thank you