Help identify connector on Japanese excavator joystick

Myself nor the Deere/Hitachi dealer could figure out what this connector is called or where to find it. It is connected to buttons on a joystick that operates an excavator. Thanks for your help!

Hello captainE - welcome to the Forum community. It looks like your connector is a free hanging one position plug connector. Unfortunately, I did not find that we have this connector or an alternative to offer. Most likely, it is a proprietary connector manufactured specifically for the company that made the equipment it is used in.

1 Like

Hi @captainE,

This could be TE connectivity’s product.

See the datasheet page 5-5 for the dimensions.

heke, AsamaLab

1 Like