Need help finding connector to fix broken control board

Looking for this connector. Snapped off of a control board that I’d like to repair. There are no identifying marks on this connector which has made it exceedingly difficult to track down. Upon request I can upload the picture of the male part of the connector. Any help would be welcome.
Thank you!

Hello Nwpjane and welcome to the Digi-Key tech forum.

It looks to be part A30602-ND

Review the data sheet on it and the specs to verify if the pitch and other dimensions match as that is going to be an important aspect here.

Tech# T4542808. Have a great day!