Help identifying plug

Would appreciate if someone could help me identify this plug and what i will need to terminate it to a cable

Looks like a MIL-5015-style connector. One example of a free-hanging (cable-applied) connector that would appear to be a mate is 97-3101A-16S-1P. Cable clamps/strain reliefs that would usually be used with such can be found under “associated product” near the bottom of the page.

will that include the pins?

Yes, that part will come with pins that have solder cups on the backside.

OK, thanks appreciate the help guys