Help Identifying this RJ45 jack

I am looking for thisethernet jack. IT is PCB mounted and has LED’s. As you can see, it rests in a cut out in the PCB and has leads coming out the back as opposed to the bottom.

This is in an Allen Bradley HMI.

Hello relliott, welcome to the DigiKey TechForum.
We have a few jacks like this, that mount in a board cutout, but nothing that matches your pin locations. So nothing will match up to be a drop-in replacement.