How to mount the barrel jack connector

I recently placed an order for barrel jacks (CP-009AH-ND). They have a slot around the front panel, which I thought is for panel mounting. But the front panel of the jack does not come off. Does anyone know how this kind of connectors are supposed to be panel mounted? Thank you!


Connectors of that sort would typically be mounted in a slot/cutout situated along the seam of two molded enclosure halves.