I need this

Thats how its wrote on small grey square i need, not sure wat it is because i cant find much of anything on the web about it


I am not 100% sure. But this looks like a 1.5 micro henry smd inductor to me.


I would agree it looks to be an inductor 1.5uH. To help search possible options can you share the dimensions for this?

Thank you,

1 Like

Approximately 3/8 x 3/8 x 1/8 it was easier to measure the w x L than the height. I thank yall for the help,

And probably a dumb q, but why is it so hard to find any info on the web about this?

Not a dumb question at all. There isn’t really a industry standard that everyone has to use to document their parts. So different parts from different makes call all use their own marking paradigms. Which they are free to release or not release documentation for.

Could/would u suggest a equivalent

Hello @sethwright98,

There are a few similar options to choose from on this link:Fixed Inductors | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey.