I need to replace a part

I live in Japan and my English is not very good, so I may not be able to communicate well.
I apologize in advance.

I’ve been asked by a friend to replace this motor.
Is it possible to identify a similar motor from this one sticker that looks like a part number?

Hi flandre,

I can not identify the specific motor from those markings. However, it is almost certainly made by Johnson Electric. If you know dimensions (length and diameter of the body, length and diameter of shaft), voltage, and what it is used for, we might be able to find something similar.

Thanks for the replies!

I just removed the motor to measure the…
When I removed the motor and turned on the power, the voltage across the terminals was 25V DC.
It looks like it has 4 poles, but I haven’t disassembled it in detail, so I may be wrong.
I’ve attached a picture of the dimensions.
It’s not a very good length measuring device, so there may be some errors.

This product was purchased 22 years ago by my friend’s mother from a Japanese TV shopping site, and she said it was an imported appliance.
This product is shaped like a T-joint for plumbing and is attached to the end of a household vacuum cleaner.
It is designed to be attached to the end of a household vacuum cleaner so that it can trim pet hair while sucking up dust.
He can’t remember the name of the product.

If you have any other questions, I’d be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.
Thank you for your cooperation.2021-01-22_17h02_00

Flandre,

The closest match I can find in our system is 966-1738-ND, which is rated for 24VDC. This motor is from Crouzet, and their Manufacturer’s part number is 82720002.
Please check the datasheet for dimensions and other specification.
We do not carry this motor, but you can get a quote for it.

Thank you for your reply!
I couldn’t have found this on my own, so I really appreciate it!
Thank you so much!