Identify this connector

I’m looking for this kind of connector.

It’s for an cooler 3ways. This connector is for the 12v…so from cigarette lighter to the cooler.


Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. I looked through our power connectors and wasn’t able to find one like this to offer.

When you see a strain relief like that it suggests the connector is a custom overmold made for that specific cable, the manufacturer likely designed this for their application, that it’s not standard.

Thanks you guys for the answer!