Looking for 68pin female/male cables


I am looking to purchase some female/male cables with 68pin connectors on digikey but I don’t know the part name. Could you help out?



I could not come up with a part number for this one. Are there any numbers or markings on the connectors?

The male end has an AMP mark and the female end has 134s, but nothing came out in the search with them.

5390377-7 seems like it could be a good candidate for one half at least.

There aren’t all that many 68-position TE/AMP ribbon connectors available, so if that’s not correct one shouldn’t have to look all that much further afield.