Looking for hollow metal probe for meat thermometer application

3/16" diameter hollow probe with sharp tip.

Hello GKaufman3 Thank you for using Tech Forum, I thinking that you are looking for this item 501-2348-ND that is a tip with a 4mm banana connector at the one end. Also here is other options Click here

HI gkaufman3

Usually probes come with the sensor element installed, so either you need to purchase a pre-installed probe and remove the element or ask a supplier to provide only the tip.
Not sure, but at least this company offers custom versions, so could perhaps supply only the tip.

Heke, AsamaLab