Lost IC name

I have a board with a blown power ic, can you help me see what ic it is?

Hi tt3.hatrunglam

The flown-off IC seems to be a part of a flyback circuit, so it will return some day :slight_smile: . Could suggest something like UC2843, but cannot see the external switching device. Either it is on the bottom side, or the chip has an internal switch (somewhat rare in PDIP8 package). Any chance to have a photo of the bottom side?



thank you, i found it, the ic name is viper22a

1 Like

Given that, DK P/N 497-7694-5-ND would seem to be what you’re looking for.

1 Like