Magnetic strip sensor

Hello, I am looking for a replacement sensor (see photo). This runs along a magnetic strip for a digital read out on a table saw fence.
I’m not even sure what it’s called. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

Unfortunately without a part number or knowing the specifications of the sensor, we cannot look to see if we offer the part or an alternative. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of the table saw for assistance with a part number, specifications or locating the part. If you are able to get the specifications or the part number, feel free to contacts us back to see if we can assist.

Thank you, I will do some research and hopefully get back to you.