Microsemi Maker-Board M2S010-MKR-KIT

Yep, that’s the same error I get when launching it in 5.1

I’ll give native Linux a go tonight.

1 Like

Works in Ubuntu 16.04 Softconsole 5.2. I have no idea what the problem is. One annoying thing is the buttons. Do you have this problem with the drop down buttons?

softconsole_buttons

No, they look normal to me. At least for 5.1 and 4.0.
It seems to be some combination of windows and versions greater than 4.0 that have the problem with debugging

1 Like

Anyone willing to try this out on native Windows?

I think I have an old table around here with windows 8/10 on it. I’ll try to do it soon, probably tomorrow.

So, I’m having trouble with my tablet. Something to do with the java install. I’ll try to figure it out soon and get back with the results of native windows.

I am using windows 8, softconsole 5.3 and libero v11.9 and debug is not crashing for me.
Thanks for the @bkzshabbaz 's suggestion for including the RunTimeStatsTimer.c because it is not mentioned in the wiki page.
My problem is not seeing the serial ports that should to be created by the maker board. I used tera term and putty terminal programs but they cant see any serial port other than flashpro5.
I can see the spinning led on the board, so i assume at least task1 is working fine but i am not able to reach the serial port.
I am also wondering the post under the Cannot debug SmartFusion®2 Maker-Board Digi-key topic is a real problem. I see the same message when i run the debug but i dont think that is an error message.