Need help finding SHARP voltage regulator replacement

The part is a SHARP 070XFC1 10f which is a 12v 2A regulator. Anyone know of a part that can be used for this?

Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. I searched part 070XFC1 and wasn’t able to find information stating this part as a 12v, 2a regulator. What I see from Sharp with a 070xfc in the manufacturer part number are these two options, PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey. Can you verify if one of these is the part you are looking for a replacement or do you have a data sheet to 070XFC1 I can use for reference?

All I have the actual part in front of me. PQ070XF01SZH Datasheet PDF -

Looks like we still have over 1400 pieces of the obsolete PQ070XF01SZH in stock, though once stock is depleted, there won’t be any more available.

According to the datasheet, it’s an insulated tab TO-220-4, low dropout voltage, 1A, adjustable output voltage regulator with an input voltage range of 2.35V to 10V and an output voltage range of 1.5V to 7V. The four leaded package of the PQ070XF01SZH is very unusual, so if you are looking for a non-obsolete replacement part, we do not have anything with the same pinout. One would have to either redesign the circuit board or get creative with either bending leads or soldering wires between the leads and the circuit board.

The most similar non-obsolete part I found was the BA00JC5WT. Other possibilities include these.

ok mine says 10f on it and 11f on another. Would these still work?

Where are the “10f” and “11f” located on the part? Note that the part above has a “12H” and “V7” on the lower left and right corners of the package. These are likely indicating lot codes and/or factory location indicators.