Need help identifying a connector and the wire connectors that go to it

I am a dentist and have a 5 axis milling machine. I had to get one motor replaced and when rewiring I didn’t insert the metal connectors into the white plastic connector properly, so they are bent. Hoping someone can help me identify what these are and where to get the metal parts and the plastic connector. Thank you!


WM3358-ND seems a likely candidate–please verify pitch and geometry against the drawing to confirm. Contacts are listed under “associated product” a ways down the part page.

WM9999-ND is a general-purpose crimp tool for “F-crimp” terminals of the type. It’s unsuitable for production use, but does “good enough” for non-critical repair work. Note proper position of terminal within the tool caivty: