I have a blown IC that’s labeled JRC 8080 713f. I’m trying to figure out what replacement IC I could use. It’s a Op Amp in an Allen & Heath mixing console.

The part you have is likely the following:
NJM8080G-TE2 Nisshinbo Micro Devices Inc. | Integrated Circuits (ICs) | DigiKey

JRC is the manufacturer, for New Japan Radio Co

Thank you. I also alps alpine 714c switch I’m trying to find. I’m new to Digi-Key and don’t really understand the forums. I’m just trying to find the parts for my tech to solder in for me. lol.