Non-powered USB A Cables

Does DigiKey sell a 1-ft USB-A male to USB-A male cable that does not pass power over between USB devices?

Welcome to the Technical Forum. I am not sure what you mean by pass power. Once they would be plugged in on both sides, they would pass the information . Generally a USB passes data information so there is not a lot of power that should flow through either side. I would not think this would be an issue .

These are close to the size needed: https://www.digikey.com/en/products/filter/usb-cables/455?s=N4IgjCBcoOw1oDGUBmBDANgZwKYBoQB7KAbRAGYAOMGAVhANoDZawIBdAgBwBcoQAyjwBOASwB2AcxABfAgCYADPGghkkdNnxFSFRbRg0QnEL35CxU2QQC08hGqgiArtuKQy9dnJA2AnA7qLm66HDI%2B9h4gzlgARgAEiGixGDjGMkA

I am presently using this device on the end of a standard A to A cable. My preference would be to not have to add this device and have an A to A cable that doesn’t have the power pins connected.

https://www.amazon.com/PortaPow-Cased-Power-Blocker-Single/dp/B094FYL9QT/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3AFQ9P4K35B1U&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.E3SMXbMVjrTrvwLCJsXhNk3NPUqfBhJ4c7EXk5iR4lD-EkcV2oAEmrpgMqs46KuOr0bmOem_IRdJjezBK-sfdhTUuf_PQGSVgzFXEuD-mZq9O25uTlPlL5A4GotJxOA3PMyWxFFvmv2Oz_jEtUCqfMr1c4voH9_HDkW2e6zL4verJlqJvtsDqcYTrwcVU8csAWgONmP26DAeTn1_rWnMI09KkjHWP7QWk0Aca-uutZY.k8bnHVBaWU7Lf6xKACtrSygYS4Ijptgz-DtwA--7RK4&dib_tag=se&keywords=usb%2Bpower%2Bblocker&qid=1712078598&sprefix=usb%2Bpower%2Bblocker%2Caps%2C98&sr=8-3&th=1

I do not see we have anything like this. The cables do not have anything like this on the parts we sell. Thank you for the further explanation. Though this is a public forum so maybe someone else has an idea. I am not the only one that will see this. So hopefully someone will have another suggestion.

Hello @Sk3wMohan ,

Unfortunately the only offering DigiKey currently has would be the parts to build your own cable using only the two center data pins within the USB-A Male connectors like these, click here. This may not be ideal for you, but thought to share in case you cannot find a finished cable elsewhere.

Example cables to use:
Shielded Spiral Multiple Conductor Cables
Other Multiple Conductor Cable Options
Flat Ribbon Cable options 900-1000570226-DS-ND | 1233-969M101-20-2-DS-ND