Obsolete ribbon cable - Need Help

I have a control board for my hot tub that has a ribbon cable that is badly corroded and cracked. It is not possible to replace it as the part is now discontinued. Ive made ribbon cables before but Im having trouble identifying the connectors and ribbon that I need to acquire. Would anyone be able to help me identify the components?

Hello @joncrook

I would have to get a pitch measurement on the connector to be sure, however it looks like a 3M part D89114-0131HK

The ribbon cable I would just need a length and I could get something that is would have the same ratings as the cable you have pictured. 28AWG, 14 Cond, 300V, 105C, and 2651 style. Here is a link to different length options. If you need help narrowing them down just let us know.