ODU connector for Philips cath lab wireless footswitch

Need help identifying this ODU connector for the power supply for a Philips Azurion cath lab wireless footswitch. Thank you.

Male panel mount T4171010402-001

Female free hanging T4110411021-000

check the measurements of these connectors to verify if they will work in your application.

NormHaro,

Welcome to our technical forum community!

I have been looking at the images you have provided as well as the products that we have in our system. You say this is an ODU connector and we do have them on our line card. With that said I have not been able to positively identify your particular connector pair.

What I was able to find is some other possible options that may interest you. All of these options are metal push/pull style, free hanging (cable mount), 2 position connectors with female sockets that are at this time in stock.

Click here to see possible options

I also looked into the mating side. I am sorry to say that I was not able to find a front side nut mounting option in stock. With that said I did find these options:

Click here to see possible options

Since I do not know the measurements of your connector pair I cannot be certain this pair will work but it looks like this would be a possible option:

First you will need to choose one of the cable side connectors based upon the thickness of the cable you are using:

Cable Opening:
0.122" ~ 0.165" (3.10mm ~ 4.20mm)

FGJ.1B.302.CLLD42Z-ND‎
‎FGJ.1B.302.CLLD42Z‎
LEMO
CONN PLUG FMALE 2P GOLD SLDR CUP

Cable Opening:
0.165" ~ 0.205" (4.20mm ~ 5.20mm)

‎FGJ.1B.302.CLLD52Z-ND‎
‎FGJ.1B.302.CLLD52Z‎
LEMO
CONN PLUG FMALE 2P GOLD SLDR CUP

Regardless of which you choose they will mate with this panel mount connector.

EGJ.1B.302.CLA-ND‎
‎EGJ.1B.302.CLA‎
LEMO
CONN RCPT MALE 2P GOLD SLDR CUP

I hope this helps!