1) Before cleaning these soldered relays, please ensure that these relays are cool enough.
- After soldering these relays to the board, please use a fan or other equipment to forcibly cool the PCB. This helps to prevent deterioration of relays and other components due to residual welding heat.
- Fully sealed relay can be washed. However, do not put the completely sealed relay in a cold cleaning agent immediately after soldering, otherwise the seal may be damaged from thermal shock.
2) Selecting the cleaning method and solvent.
- Do not use Freon, TMC-based, thinner-based, or gasoline-based cleaning solvents.
- It may be difficult to clean the space between the relay and PCB using hydrogen-based or alcohol-based cleaning solvent. It is recommended that you use the standoff-type relays when planning to use hydrogen-based or alcohol-based cleaning solvents.