Part name search 3 pinhead

What is this
Called please and where can I get one for a LG washing machine this 3 pinhead connector has a press button that sits behind silver plastic front power on button on control panel

Add images


I do not see a part number on your switch.

I did find something that looks like it. Part number SW291-ND, link to the switch below.

This appears to be a switch from MORSE Electronics, part # MS-11D

The Omron part @Karl_1696 links above looks to be an excellent choice, so you don’t have to try to import it from Asia.


Thank you !