PCB 120V Receptacles with rocker switches

Does Digikey have a receptacle socket like this, with a rocker switch, that also mounts to a PCB? I like some of the plug to PCB mounts that are 90 degrees where the leads of the plug go into the PCB.

Does anyone have suggestions on this?

(I favor this style of PCB mount)



Are any of these similar to what you are thinking?

1 Like

Thank you very much, that was helpful!

I am taking a close look at these ones now: