Please help identify these connectors

Specifically, I need help identifying the connection mechanisms. The male side clips onto a shaker (pictured below), and it rotates around 40-45 degrees to lock in place. The female side attaches to a function generator and is a straight mechanism that clicks into place.

I believe I’ve found the right connectors (linked below), but they don’t have the type of connection mechanism I need. I’d appreciate it if someone could let me know what the mechanisms in my images above are called and maybe where I can find them.