Problems with the Properties in PADS MakerPro Schematic

I am a very new user, and I am having trouble accessing Properties.

I am running Maker Pro 2.0 on a 64-bit Intel NUC8i7HNK with Windows 10 Enterprise.

So far, I have been able to install the software, and find and place parts using PartsQuest.
The Properties Window I get when I right-click on a component or sheet is blank or broken. An example is attached. It has two vertical columns of what look like check boxes, with no text. I can click on the right boxes to make the text visible, but the left boxes are dead. If I resize the window, the text goes away. Scrolling doesn’t work at all. Behavior is the same for Floating, Docking, and Tabbed.

I have noticed another graphics quirk: I did a clean install today, and the Install (and Uninstall) windows seem to be undersized by a factor of four, like a postage stamp in the middle of my screen.

What are your settings for the Display? Is the size of the text set to 100% in Windows Settings Display?

1 Like

Hello Gary,

The text size was set to 225%. Changing it to 100% (and rebooting) did not fix or change the problem, but did make the text microscopic.

Thanks for your interest.

What is your resolution set to on Display settings?

Display%20settings

Here are my current display settings:

I have set the scaling to 100, 150 (recommended), and 200 (best for me) without fixing the problem.
I always reboot after a change.