PWM signals output : the 3-inverter electrical drive board

Recently, we have purchased a 3-inverter electrical drive board (for motorsolver equipment).

We are having trouble to run the MotorSolver equipment using the inverter output PWM signals ABC.

After commissioning the 3-inverter electrical drive board (for motorsolver equipment) we are having trouble getting the PWM signals output from the board (from the A1B1C1, A2B2C2, and A3B3C3).

I can run the motor from the DC voltage source but not from the PWM output signals A1B1C1, A2B2C2, and A3B3C3.

I am trying to implement the lab manuals but it’s not working.

Any suggestion for troubleshooting the problem would be very much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello @Habib_AUS and welcome to the Digi-Key TechForum.

I did talk with a few people here at Digi-Key and unfortunately don’t have anyone who has worked with this board. The Manual that is available online was done with the University of MN and has a suggested contact email of universityproducts@vishay.com That would likely be the fastest way to get an answer for your questions.

-Robert

Thanks Robert

Hi! I have also purchased this 3 Inverter Board assembly for motor drive design. However, it doesn’t work. Also, it is not possible to contact to manufacturer to universityproducts@vishay.com because we are not in their adresses list. We have bought it through the third parties so we dont have invoice or order number. If you have any update please share with me. (bayandy.sarsembayev@nu.edu.kz)

Hello @Bayandy

Is your concern that the board is not functional, or are you looking for help setting it up. If you can provide some more details on the kind of help you are looking for I can forward your question to the manufacturer.

-Robert

Dear Robert,
All the components of the setup have been purchased, however, I have built a model in Simulink/Matlab and generated sdf file for testing in real-time experiments .

This 3-Inverter Assembly board doesn’t provided signal to drive AC/DC motor via ControlDesk dSpace software.

P/n 101234, date:02/19/18 .

Fuze is wright , overvoltage hasn’t been supplied, input voltage has been kept in range 36-42 V.

Output signal looks like noise .

Can you help me to set it up ?

If it doesn’t work you please forward my concerns to the manufacturer.