Replacement part

I am looking for this ROHM part:

Thank you.

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not carry this part number.

Well, thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your timely reply.
Have a good day!

Hi maritonipr,

It looks like that type of product from Rohm is long obsolete. I did find a datasheet for it here. It’s an integration of multiple components which make up part of an AC-DC converter. It still requires an external transformer, a bridge rectifier, and a number of other components to complete the circuit.

It is most similar in function to these Offline Switch IC’s, but due to the relatively unique design requirements of each application, it’s unlikely that any of these would be able to work with the same external components.

If you are trying to repair some device, your best bet might be to bypass this Rohm part and all of it’s external components with an integrated complete AC-DC converter, such as one of these or these.

1 Like