Shipment Tracking number and Order History not showing up

Hi I placed an order yesterday and received email confirmations that it was ordered and processed. However I do not see it in my order history. When will the order(s) show up in my order history and how can I obtain a tracking number for DK Quick Turn Order I submitted as well as the DK 10 day turn I ordered. Who do I contact for tracking number?

Hi @hufana1, I would recommend contacting our customer service department. Orders should be showing up in your “My Orders & Carts” and once the PCB ships you should be receiving a email with a tracking number. Our customer service team can further investigate the status too (e.g. If an order has been accepted by the board house, is being processed by the board house, or has shipped).

Our phone number is 1-800-344-4539 and ask for Customer Service. If you have an order number from when you submitted the order that would be helpful.

1 Like

I called number and was squared away what the problems were. Cancelled order and going to try again. Appreciate the fast response. Thank you, :slight_smile:

1 Like