TMS470R help

Hi,

I have a BGA IC that is labelled TMS 470RIVF67ACZJZQ and I am unable to find a datasheet on it. All the datasheets I find for the TMS 470 series show LQFP layouts.

It is from an automotive controller repair so there is the likely hood that it is proprietary I guess.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Unfortunately I could not come up with any of the markings on the part. Could not verify anywhere.

That is Texas Instruments logo. I wasn’t able to find any info about the part. You should post on the TI e2e forum https://e2e.ti.com/ to see if they can help you with the part.

2 Likes

Many automotive markets are large enough to get bespoke product variants made that don’t get released to the general market. A shell of a listing for the item in question showed up at some point, but that doesn’t mean a person could buy one.

In any event, replacing it wouldn’t do much good unless one had the relevant application firmware to go with it.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Jeff, I have submitted on that forum and will see what comes of it.

Yeah, that is a good point also. Probably have to advise getting a new module to the customer.