Trying to identify appropriate power conditioner

I am looking for a power conditioner to stabilize the voltage (+/- 5%) for a large format temperature and humidity chamber. The temp and RH chamber has the following general specifications and electrical requirements.

EDIT: there is no problem providing the required voltage and amps from the building, but the building voltage is +/- 10%, as opposed to the needed 5%.

Welcome to the Technical Forum. I am wondering if an isolation transformer would work like on this link: Isolation Transformers and Autotransformers, Step Up, Step Down | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey

These can provide the isolation from any transient voltage in between the input and output.

We also sell line conditioners on this link: Line Conditioners | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey

You can review these options to see if you can make one work.Plus posting the question on the forum , you might get some other responses also.

1 Like

I think you need to consult with a local industrial electrical contractor about this.

Everywhere I’ve worked or lived in the USA has had at best +/-10% line voltage tolerance, usually worse, and 230VAC@30A means you need >7000 VA power handling.

I think to get this AC line precision you’re gonna spend somewhere between $2k to $10k (US).

If I hit this at work I’d check into returning that chamber and buying one designed for normal USA line voltage tolerances.

2 Likes