VCU118 board

We just got a VCU118 board and I am having problems. The initial BIST test (which requires only a power supply) passes but I’m having problems getting it to communicate with my laptop (not the first time I’ve seen that on an FPGA proto board). Here are the symptoms. Does this look familiar to anyone? I’m trying to figure out if I’m doing something wrong or we need to return the board. Thanks for the help.
VCU118issues.pdf (1.1 MB)

Hello,

Checking on this for you. Will let you know when I have the answer.

Hi john.weiland

Thanks for your patience, @Karl_1696 is still awaiting a response but he will let you know when he finds out.

John,

Do you have an invoice number for this one? If so, please send to applications.engineering@digikey.com with ATTN: Karl, and we can look into this for you. Thanks.

The PO number is 1******* (sorry, I missed the 11 character email minimum before)

John,

The Manufacturer is requesting the following…

What is your Customer Number?

Could I get the following;

S/N:

Board Rev#:

• This is a public form, please do not post personal information on this post. Send this information to me directly. You can message me directly by clicking on my profile picture within this post, click message, otherwise alternatively, applications.engineering@digikey.com with **** ATTENTION Karl **** as the subject line.