I want to buy more of these. Please tell me about this 18000uF 25V Axial Capacitor.
I don’t recognize the ESC wordmark. Who is the manufacturer?
There is no series number printed on the capacitor. It is intended for use in the power supply of a 1980s arcade machine, so I’d also like to identify the appropriate series.
Hello @matecsaj
This is a Shiangchen capacitor. I wasn’t able to determine the series or find a datasheet. Searching the brand name online may turn up additional information that could help you in your search.
I was unable to find a suitable alternative for your capacitor in our catalog.
Best regards!
Hi matecsaj,
Welcome to the TechForum.
We don’t carry any caps which meet all of the electrical, temperature, and physical specs of your part.
We have two axial options to consider:
- 159TTA025M CAP ALUM 15000UF 25V AXIAL 85°C, 0.984" Dia x 2.010" L
- 53D183G025JT6 CAP ALUM 18000UF 25V AXIAL 85°C, 1.012" Dia x 3.642" L
If you could use a radial type cap and solder leads to it, then the following might be an option: