6N3R2AL Mosfet Part Number

We have a Mosfet in a PS5 power supply with a part number on it 6N3R2AL, I can’t find it under your products, do you maybe have an alternative for it we can order.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,
Welcome to the DigiKey tech forum. Take a look at DigiKey part IRFB3206PBF-ND as a possible alternate for your part.

Hello, I also have the same problem… I can’t find any replacement, the only one that is close in value is IRFI 1010NPBF… Does anyone know if it can really help me?

Hello friend, could you solve it?

Hi,
Welcome to the DigiKey tech forum. You can compare the datasheet for 6N3R2AL and the datasheet for part IRFB3206PBF-ND to verify the differences. It’s not likely you will find an exact replacement to part 6N3R2AL but there should be similar parts that could possibly be used as a replacement like part IRFB3206PBF-ND. Here are some more options to look through to see if one of these better suits your needs.

1 Like

Doing a little roaming around with Google, the images I found of that part shows a TO-220 package with a plastic insulated tab (Digi-Key calls this a TO-220-3 Full Pack). The only datasheet I could locate for a part number similar to the part marked as “6N3R2AL” is for the part number “AP6N3R2P”, but that datasheet shows an uninsulated tab TO-220 package.

So, if the if the 6N3R2AL does indeed have an insulated tab, an assuming the specs are otherwise very similar to the AP6N3R2P with the uninsulated tab, there’s a relatively small pool of potential options to consider.

Looking through our options of currently in-stock MOSFETs with similar specs, I come up with the following to consider. None are identical, but all have relatively similar characteristics.

You can compare them together here.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answers, I will try to get these replacements and I will share the result

1 Like