"add to cart" not working for new DK Red order

I can not place my first order with the DK Red PCB service. Everything seems to work OK with up loading files, and so forth. My problem is the “add to cart” button does not work. When I click “add to cart” an “ITAR” dialog box pops up. I click the CHECK box in that dialog box and then click “submit”. The ITAR box closes. When I next click “submit order” it opens the ITAR dialog box again and I repeat the steps above. Step and Repeat in a never ending loop there.

What am I missing here? I have looked to see if there is a required field that is not complete but everything seems OK. I get pricing for the order and everything so I assume all required information is there.

For reference I am using FireFox 96.0.3 on Win10 pro.

The only other thing I can think of is if the system does not like my gerber file names? The preview window shows my board and it looks OK to me. Also for Reference I’m using Pads PCB VX 2.7. I have never had any problem getting a PCB fabricated before this using Pads.

@Fwarne - can you please try using an incognito window and see if the issue continues?

OK sure, but what do you mean by “incognito” window? Like not logged in as a DigiKey user? Also should I try DigiKey.com instead of DigiKey.ca ?

Ah, that’s the issue. DKRed orders are only available for US only.

The good news is that there are other board house options for Canadian locations in US funds. I know they’re working on expanding the DKRed offerings outside of the US

Ok thanks! I was wondering about that.

Do you know if there is any plan to open up DKRed orders to Canada in the future? It looks like it is an awesome PCB service for quick proto boards.

I have also come across the same issue. I’m located in the US (Minnesota). Upon adding to the PCB order to my cart and approving the ITAR popup, I get the following page:

I’m confused as to how to proceed placing my order. I looked through the available documentation but come up empty. I’ve been using OSHPark for small 2-4 layer boards and China for fine pitch PCBs. I want to give DKRed a try as an alternitive to OshPark.

Any assistance will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Hi @PCH, there seems to be a glitch in the system preventing boards from being added into the cart. I’m checking into this to see what’s going on but will send another reply to this post when we have it resolved. My apologies that this is happening.