Burnt.. need replace

Hello I have a couple boards im looking to repair but cant find the components. I dont know much electronics so have trouble finding them. I have learned to replace things that are burnt tho ;p have been successful so far anyone recognize these?


Unfortunately I could not identify these IC’s.

Me either, I’m pretty sure they’re some sort of buck converter/mosfet or voltage management of some sort. But I’m sending one board back and a tracer on the other isn’t salvageable so I guess their a lost cause… thanks for checking tho!