Butt Splice (and other) Crimp connectors

I am looking for 18-22 Ga butt splice connectors (pink/transparent insulation) that conform to the old MIL-T-7928G which has been superseded by an SAE spec. Does digikey have a reference to let me select crimp connectors by MIL Spec number (or SAE numbers)?

Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. We don’t have a reference that we can search by Mil Spec numbers to select parts. We do have some some series that are Mil Spec, most are circular connectors that fall in that category. It’s best to search by part description to narrow down options and then view the datasheet to verify if you can use the part. Here is an option you can look at based on the description, Digikey part WM22992-ND.