Connector pin ID

Would appreciate help id’ing this connector female pin. It is used in a socket for MAXI ATC fuses, accept a flat male contact that is 8.0 mm wide x 0.8 mm thick. Photo’d female pin dimensions are approx. 10.6 x 4.35 x 18.7 mm. Thank you!

IMG_20180927_112422

This looks very similar to the Type 2 terminals from Littelfuse 913-068

The key may be to identify the power block that it goes into and that may help identify the correct contact.
-Robert

Robert, thank you very much for your quick reply. The connectors are used in a modular fuse panel in a lot of late-model Porsches. The carrier (power block) for the pins is p/n 999-650-750-40. I believe it’s unique to Porsche, and the carrier does not have markings or other identifiers that would lead me to think it’s made by another company, say as a universal part. (Porsche does use a lot of TE Connectivity and AMP parts throughout the electrical system, though.) Photos attached of the carrier.

@kevingross,

Unfortunately I was not able to locate anything. I am thinking with no markings that it is a company building this specifically for Porsche as most generic pats will have markings since the manufacturers want to sell more parts. I did find another similar TE contact, however again it is just similar and not exact.

Robert, thank you very much for your assistance.

Kevin