Find a replacement for a transistor

So I have no idea what to look for. was asked to order this item, which is no longer available.
So what does this replace?
Digi-key part number is: 2SC3506-ND

Hello Jonatan,

Sorry to say but it seems we don’t have that exact package style any more. Some similar ones can be found in the link below:

These are the closest options I found in our stock.


Thank you!
I will check with my electrician

Best regards / Med vänliga hälsningar
Jonatan Lundgren

Personal Info removed by admin

1 Like