Guitar Headphone Adapter (1/4'' to 1/8'')

Below are audio adapters in order to convert 1/4’’ to 1/8’’. Typically used for music equipment, such as adapting a guitar or amplifier output to headphones. Headphones are a 1/8’’ stereo plug, but you will have to determine if there is a mono or stereo jack on the instrument. The additional topic found at the bottom of this post may assist, otherwise please refer to your owners manual.

Click here for 1/4’’ Mono (TS) to 1/8’’ Stereo (TRS): 102-4807-ND | 102-4808-ND

Click here for 1/4’’ Stereo (TRS) to 1/8’’ Stereo (TRS): 102-4809-ND

See also:
Barrel - Audio Adapters
Barrel - Audio Cables
Stereo Vs. Mono: Guitar 1/4” Cables Keyboard Drum & PA