Help identify the manfacture of this connector. @m symbol

I’m trying to identify who the manufacture of this connector. I’m trying to identify the @ looking symbol.

Greetings,

Looks a lot like the ST Micro logo to me, though I can’t say that makes much sense given that ST’s more of a semiconductor shop than a connector supplier.

Thanks, I’ll look them up.

I don’t know if this helps but I keep finding these connectors on old Sony home stereo components made in the 1990’s.

I’ll add this also. The symbol looks like the @ with the letter m in the middle.

I am not able to locate the logo but when enlarged it looks like a “D” in the background with an “ST” on top of the “D” inside a square with rounded lower corners

unknown logo sketch

Please excuse my paint skills. This is what I am seeing it looks like and @ symbol with the M inside. I’ll try to get some better pictures.

Hi Tom,

Please kindly post more images to solve the riddle.

So far could propose 3 answers:
1: The logo is “ST”, and suggesting that it is stamped by the cable harness provider Sumitomo (industries).
2. It could be a short form of “Molex”, whose official logo also has a circle around the (full) name.
3. It’s made by Hirose (90 deg rotated hiragana “hi”).

Are there any other markings on the connector?

Cheers,
Heke, Asamalab

Sorry for the delay folks. I got to many irons in the fire. Here is a better picture.

Hi Tom,

The new picture helps a bit further.
The cable is likely from Wonderful Hi-Tech group, who do also cable harnessing
(for example for Sony, as you mentioned in other post).
https://www.wontex.com/products_3_b.php?gid=24
The connector, however, is probably from other maker. I wonder, do you have pictures from other angles to view the connector better?

Cheers,
Heke, AsamaLab

Sorry for completely ghosting on everyone. I now have one of these cables in hand so I can provide a lot more pictures. Hopefully I can get something posted tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the help so far.

I’m back with photos.

Here are some more of the logo.