In search of relay

I have a 1999 Polaris Sportsman 335. It uses a LR60 solid state relay. There part number for it was 4010164 but it was discontinued. So I’m looking for a replacement for the old one if there is such a thing. It mounts to the chassis via two screws. Its a six wire.

Hello @sledhead

Do you have any pictures of the relay? Also are there any specifications listed on the relay?

-Robert

20200929_144106|375x500

@Robert_Fay these are the two that i have let me know if you want to see others.

@sledhead

So it does not look like this is an available part from anyone and that it was specifically made for Polaris. From what I am reading it looks like it controls the temp light and fan on the machine. I can’t find a wiring diagram off hand, but it looks like a number of people have simply wired a switch to operate the fan and bypassed the relay. Their are lots of threads on the polarisatvforums.com if you search the part number 4010164 that may help.
-Robert

Thanks @Robert_Fay

I’m going to try and get ahold of minks engineering (the company that made it) and see if they can get me a list of specs on it I’ll get back to you if they do.