JST matching cable

What is the matching cable for the 4 Position FFC Connector 04FMN-SMT-A-TF(LF)(SN)
I would like a cable of less than 30mm length.

Hello hananabilabd,
Looking at that connector it is a 4 position with a 1.00mm pitch.
The Jumper cable that we have that could work is part number 0152670701-ND from Molex.
The only thing is the length is at the 30mm. I am sorry, we do not have a shorter cable that will be at the 4 positions and 1.00mm pitch.

Any questions please let us know.
Thanks,
Paul

Thanks, That’s really useful info.
So I can use Molex cables with this JST connector, I thought I can only use one coming from JST. as the footprint of the Molex connector 0522070433 (which is also 1mm pitch) and the footprint of 04FMN-SMT-A-TF are different.
attached is the photo showing the 2 footprints for 04FMN-SMT-A-TF and 0522070433

Hello,
You are correct with looking at the Footprints of the connectors. That can be different per connector and Manufacturer.
The Cable itself is different. The Contact Pitch for the FFC connector is important. In this case the 1.00mm pitch is what we are looking at.
The Cable that is used does not relate to the Footprint of the Connector. So yes the Molex cable can be used with the JST connector.

I hope this will help.

one last thing.
Is the direction, from which the cable is placed, is correct at the below image ?

Hello,
Yes that does look correct. The connector is a Surfacemount Right Angle version. The main thing is to make sure you have the exposed contact point of the cable to the contact side of the connector so it will conduct.