Laser that makes dot instead of line

I bought a “LASER DIODE 650NM 20MW 10MM DIA” but the laser makes a line and I want a laser that makes a dot.

The laser makes a line like this:

But what I want is it to make a dot like this:

Dot

1. Can I remove what looks like a filter on the laser that is making it into a line? There’s no way to remove the filter without breaking whatever it is with pliers.

1. How can I find lasers on the site that make a dot vs a line? There’s nothing in the description (LASER DIODE 650NM 20MW 10MM DIA) of the laser that indicated to me that it would make a line.

Thanks!

We do not carry any dot lasers at that wavelength and power rating. We have some, but they either have a different wavelength or a different wattage. Unfortunately at this time we cannot filter by shape of the output so you will need to read the datasheet to find out if each laser is a dot, line, or another shape.

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this email and/or its attachments.

This email and the associated attachments may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately, destroy any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.
Thank you. Digi-Key Electronics.