Littelfuse KRPDD2121MB

I have a N/O switch
When the switch closes I want the relay to create a momentary closure
When the switch opens I want the relay to create another momentary closure

Bem Thank you for contacting us in tech forum, The SPDT, Can also be called a changeover switch, is a two-position with an ON-ON switch. It switches one line into two different ways. There is a common terminal in place that is connected to one of the two switched terminals. you have the delay time on this part that you can change the timing. I hope this helps