Looking for 3.5mm headphone port

Hi. My 3.5mm line in port on my TC Helicon VG broke and i wanted to purchase another one. I am having a really hard time finding one like this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yes you have to check with the contact measurment sand makes you before you buy, here is some options we have , Click Here

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I am having trouble finding out which one of those is the right one. I looked at all of them I believe. I need help finding out which one I need

Hello mandragor84,

Sorry for the long delay.

I do understand your frustration. There are so many unique parts. It’s often difficult to locate the specific one that you need.

For you situation, I recommend you filter based on number of positions / contacts. I can’t say for certain, but it looks like your device has six or maybe even seven surface-mount contacts.

Once you have down-selected the parts, you will need to compare the physical device to the datasheet information. If you don’t already have one, you may want to invest in a vernier or dial caliper. It’s an essential tools for this kind of work. Here are a few examples from DigiKey:

Specialized Tools | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey

Happy soldering,

APDahlen

1 Like