Measuring the distance between pin connectors

I’m hoping someone can tell me the measurement between the pin spacing or pitch of the connector on this 6 pin male connector the Size is 1/2 in x 1/4 in I hope this information helps. I’ll look forward hearing back from you. This 6 pin male connector is used on a Schwintek slider motor on a travel trailer unit.

pin spacing or pitch of the connector?

This looks to be a Sullins SWH201 Series connector S9416-ND. You should be able to verify the measurements in the drawing. If the measurements are correct this series has a 2mm pitch.

-Robert

Hello Robert

I appreciate all the assistance you have offered me on this connector I need I did pick up a digital caliber to take the exact measurements on the connector. The distance between the pin connector is 1.34 mm and the width is 0.14mm and the length is 12.38mm. I hope this helps with figuring out the proper 6 pin connector and do the connector pins for the wires come with it and what is the minimum that is required to place an order for them. I’ll look forward hearing back from you in regards to this question on the connector. Thank you once again I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ( 2021 ) as well.

Sincerely yours
Alvin Slovinsky
Canada :canada:

Hello Alvin Slovinsky,

Thank you for your follow up.

I’ve been unable to find a visual match to your rectangular connector housing with a pin spacing of 1.75mm or less.

Here is everything I’m seeing closest to your specifications and I’m not your connector available:

https://www.digikey.com/short/z1w8w3

1 Like