Need a Deutsch 1522 21 pin round connector and or male pins for it

I am looking for a connector as pictured in my image. I don’s see how it comes apart. I have a broken off pin which would need replacing or replace the entire plug with a new one that has all the pins already wired in? Can anyone help me with what I need or even a link if it is possible to replace one pin? I fail to see the locking pin mechanism which is under the orange isolator block. Perhaps I need a special tool if I can replace one broken pin. Everything else is fine! Sure would like to fix this!

Thanks,
Allan

An update to my original post as I have done some researching! I am looking for a connector as pictured in my image. I think I see that I need a special tool to extract. It looks like 16 gauge wire. I have a broken off pin which would need replacing or replace the entire plug with a new one that has all the pins already wired in? Can anyone help me with what I need. Perhaps I need a special tool if I can pushout the one broken male pin. Everything else is fine! Sure would like to fix this! Tools and Deutsch pins. Are all Deutsch pins the same dimensions, just different wire gauges on back side? Also is there a recommended crimping tool?

Thanks,
Allan

Hello allfriz123,

Connector part number is HDP24-18-21PN-L017 https://www.te.com/usa-en/product-HDP24-18-21PN-L017.html

This series uses their ‘Common Contact’ series of contacts. We have a forum post that is helpful with identifying/selecting the contacts and crimp tooling for these housings. Common Contacts for TE ICT Deutsch Housings

The Extraction Tool for this is part number 1734-1112-ND

Best regards,

1 Like